I am a current client for Tarlow Design and just had to throw in my two cents on behalf of Ken and his team at Tarlow Design. Ken developed an idea I had for a unique folding mechanism for tables and chairs. He built a proof of principle prototype and helped write the utility patent.

After the prototype was complete, and patent filed, I was able to get the interest of a large furniture company who is interested in licensing the product. Their head of new product development flew out to the Tarlow Design office in Sausalito CA and we put on a great demonstration for them. They were impressed with his fully equipped design studio and modern loft office space.

This is not the first product Ken has worked on for me. Two years ago Tarlow Design helped me develop a precision eye dropper product ( I am a retired Medical Doctor). It helps keep your eye open so that a precise number of drops land in the center of your eye. He helped write the patent and he did all the prototype work including electronic microprocessor design and 3D printed prototype parts.

The product is now being worked on through a $500,000 grant from a medical research University in San Antonio, Texas. I live in San Antonio and have looked for local people to help me with my new product ideas, but they never seem to be able to produce the results that I am looking for, so I end up going back to Tarlow Design, even though they are two thousand miles away !

Reason of review: Good customer service.