I worked with him on some ideas and paid him to do a market search for marketability and to see if my idea already exists.Long story short, my idea already existed and he didn't "find it" or "tell me about it." However, when he was showing me how we should make the prototype it was exactly like the one that already existed.

My idea was not basic either and you had to have knowledge on how exactly this was built otherwise to replicate it the same way would be impossible. By the way he wanted 5,000 to make the prototype.

I am sure that there are people who have worked with him that did just fine but what he did with me tells me that he is an opportunist and will take your money if he could.I would not trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Tarlow Design needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tarlow Design.

Comments