5.0

In my 30 years of business, I've not met a more stand up guy than Ken Tarlow. After hiring him to build a prototype, we built two, I wound up working for him as a 3D modeler.

In the business of helping inventors market and build their idea, most are sharks, and that's just not my experience with Ken. Some people who have an idea and want to market it, think it's an easy task to do a patent search, build a proven principal prototype, build a design prototype, and then market it, and that's simply not the case. Going from A to Z is expensive, time consuming, and realistically has a 25% chance of success if you can fund yourself through it. I saw many clients with unrealistic expectations who felt quite butt hurt when their idea didn't magically turn in to profit.

But consider this if you don't believe a word I say about Ken's character. He's been in business for 30 years with lots of success stories and proof his company is pretty bad *** at helping inventors.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Tarlow Design. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tarlow Design to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tarlow Design positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments